What’s new in the fourth edition?
The New Reynell Developmental Language Scales (NRDLS) has been revised, improved and newly standardised on more than 1,200 children aged 2 years to 7 years 5 months in the UK.
- Assessment content has been revised in line with feedback from users
- Fourth edition is based on new and important research on child language acquisition and indicators of language impairment
- Refinement of stimulus items makes NRDLS quicker and more straightforward to administer
- The play-based format has been retained with appealing and engaging stimulus material, including the new characters of monkey, teddy and rabbit
- The Comprehension Scale and the Production Scale have been more closely aligned for easier comparison of the two skill sets
- A new Multilingual Toolkit provides suggestions about dealing with cultural issues as well as dealing with testing children for whom English is not one of their main languages
Why not arrange a demonstration of the new edition?